DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last few months, I've been checking out some budget car audio brands and one day I came across Harmony Audio. I checked the pricing of their amps, speakers and subs and they are comparatively cheap compared to other brands out there. Also most of their products have 'OK' reviews. Has anyone tried out their products and what are your opinions on their amps?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Never heard of them. They are not popular in the States.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I haven't tried them, but considered one of their sub amps. It seems to be one vendor pushing them for the most part. I believe they are CEA rated which is always a good sign.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I’m using their power distribution blocks and it’s actually excellent quality. But I’ve read some horrible reviews on their sub enclosures... not sure about their amps or speakers.. not sure I would risk it they obviously don’t manufacture anything themselves...

·
Registered
1 Posts
For the last few months, I've been checking out some budget car audio brands and one day I came across Harmony Audio. I checked the pricing of their amps, speakers and subs and they are comparatively cheap compared to other brands out there. Also most of their products have 'OK' reviews. Has anyone tried out their products and what are your opinions on their amps?
I bought the ha 1500.1 and it's a great amp. plenty of power on hand. almost to much for my massive audio 10 inch subs I was running. I would recommend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the ha 1500.1 and it's a great amp. plenty of power on hand. almost to much for my massive audio 10 inch subs I was running. I would recommend.
Thanks man. So I guess their ha series amplifier lines are pretty solid and well worth the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts