DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a selling experience that went perfectly until I left the buyer positive feedback. Suddenly he claimed what I sold him was defective, he wanted a Paypal refund immediately and finally admitted he really just changed his mind and needed money for a different product. WTF! Is there a way I can remove my positive feedback for this buyer?

·
Listener of Music
3,233 Posts
So the the if the actual transaction went fine why leave bad feedback? He may have been a douche after but from what you said he completed the deal in acceptable fashion. So if this true why not start a thread about their actions after the sale? Or since he actually told you his real intentions he's basically admitting he had buyer's remorse and handled incorrectly.

I have had a couple dealings with you and I'm confident you handled it in a professional manner but if he's just an idiot an not a scammer I see no reason to tarnish him with detrimental negative feedback. If I'm missing some info please correct me.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just don't want anything to do with recommending him as a person to deal with to anyone else...and no, the transaction did not go well, he demanded a refund, negating the entire transaction after having the gear in his ownership for almost a month. There's more to it as well, he is local and demanded that I let him stop by my house with only a couple hours' notice and then later demanded that I help him sell another piece of equipment to help him pay for his new stuff. Insane...

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I just don't want anything to do with recommending him as a person to deal with to anyone else...and no, the transaction did not go well, he demanded a refund, negating the entire transaction after having the gear in his ownership for almost a month. There's more to it as well, he is local and demanded that I let him stop by my house with only a couple hours' notice and then later demanded that I help him sell another piece of equipment to help him pay for his new stuff. Insane...
I would stop dealing with this person ASAP. If you got your gear back and he has his money back then tell him to go pound sand. Some people are very out of touch with reality and that should be a warning sign to you...

·
Listener of Music
3,233 Posts
Ah, I now understand your anger. It seems justified. I hate people that try to pass their problems on to me no matter how small. I wouldn't want to deal with him either. As far as feedback you can get it removed but I'm not sure about changing it from positive to negative. Allowing that to happen may open a can of worms for the whole feedback system. I understand this situation may warrant it, but I wouldn't be upset if they were not willing to cater to each individual situation.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
You can leave another feedback as follow up. no need to remove anything.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Sellers can not leave negative feedback on ebay. I never removed any positive feedback I left as a seller. But sellers can sent feedback revision to buyers can change negative to positive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts