DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
I am not sure anything about it is too good to be true. for $130 its about avg for an avg sub.

FS is decent, but with a vas of 16 cuft, holy crap! add in 4.4mm of xmax, its not stellar.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
They have pro audio stuff, some of it you could use for automotive. Likely that is a great driver for a horn.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Luke,

A lot of Pro Audio drivers are highly colored. This isn't an issue on stage (the musicians are looking for a certain sound), but would be in a car. I'm not saying that this particular one is just something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Luke,

A lot of Pro Audio drivers are highly colored. This isn't an issue on stage (the musicians are looking for a certain sound), but would be in a car. I'm not saying that this particular one is just something to keep in mind.
Ok, so what does 27 hertzs have to do with what the op is asking?

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Great driver for a hundred bucks. if you after SPL.
some of the best driver delivered from pro audio, JBL, RCF, EV, Turbo sound to name a few. not too much room for those in the car though... they required big boxes or horns, not car friendly. can get extremely loud if SPL is your thing.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
I have used these before in the decware house wrecker (I've built 3 of them with this driver). Ridiculous amounts of bass. For a car, I don't think they'd be that great. They're a pro-audio driver. But my experience with them has been positive.
would be interesting to hear this box. I bet it would be great on stage or club environment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts