DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I probably shouldn't do this yet...but it actually MIGHT be helpful if one of us actually figures out what new member/forum name Kountz starts up after his FINALLY getting banned !!!

Apologies in advance if your new member post ends up here and you are NOT Kountz.
Extra credit for proving yourself NOT Kountz by ONLY posting NICE things about other people or companies!!

AND THAT SAID, lets try to give the members linked here the benefit of the doubt by posting about whether they are Kountz or not ONLY ON THIS THREAD !!!

In other words, let's NOT clutter up their threads... at least until it is definitely determined it IS Kountz, in which case its open season. JK/LOL.

ALSO, feel free to chime in as to whether me starting this thread makes me a bad person or a more valuable community member !!!

ALSO, Mods, feel free to shut it down!!!!
But remember check the stats first, as Kountz's name definetly drove traffic onto diyma ... at least for awhile...not good feelings, but a lot of traffic nonetheless !!

Here's my first bet based on name and subject matter of post--

REMEMBER DO NOT clutter up the linked thread, just post back here

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I think you might be on to something... ;)

Reactions: seafish

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Post #6 Is a page right out of his MO talking about people in-person vs online. That certainly didn’t last long. I’d give you a star for figuring it out if we actually tracked stars, or sales feedback for that matter.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
If it's not Kountz (which it appears to be)... then this fellow also needs to be banned.
Mods are on it.

I think Hobart666 might also be another Kountz profile:

Loser will always be a loser...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Post #6 Is a page right out of his MO talking about people in-person vs online. That certainly didn’t last long. I’d give you a star for figuring it out if we actually tracked stars, or sales feedback for that matter.
Well as a matter of fact I AM the member who has had to deal with his shit for the longest period of time !!!

I guess that makes me somewhat of an EXPERT on him !!!

JK/LOL !!!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it's not Kountz (which it appears to be)... then this fellow also needs to be banned.
Mods are on it.

I think Hobart666 might also be another Kountz profile:

Loser will always be a loser...
LOL...if that is true, he must be feeling the need to gang up on us by using multiple member names to make himself feel stronger !!!

Also if that is true and he discovers this thread (oops, now that I think about it, how could he not with my putting his old member name in the title...guess I am not as smart as I thought !!! LOL) its gonna turn into a REAL sh*tshow with ALL of his multiple personas and multiple psychopathic personalities throwing shit from their multiple as*holes!!! (Sorry if that is too graphic!!! PLEASE do NOT post a meme about that!!!)

Gonna hope and pray that at least some of his personalities are actually taking their meds!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
good Lord, couldn't wait to ban him and now you guys continue to feed his ego, let it rest

Reactions: Holmz
1 - 8 of 8 Posts