DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for New to Like New condition Mosconi Zero 3 and Zero 4 amps. Prefer in original box but not necessary...show me what you have please!

·
Registered
8,850 Posts

Reactions: Mdallasd

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Appreciated! Sent him a message 👌🏽
Hopeuflly it works out. Civol1255 and i were wanting to buy these from you, but he went with a 5/30 instead and i found a used Zero 3, which i love by the way!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopeuflly it works out. Civol1255 and i were wanting to buy these from you, but he went with a 5/30 instead and i found a used Zero 3, which i love by the way!!
I’m the one in search of the Zero 3 & 4 haha but no worries! Again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, and I too hope it works out 🙏🏽

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
I’m the one in search of the Zero 3 & 4 haha but no worries! Again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, and I too hope it works out 🙏🏽
woops. my reading comprehension is off this weekend apparently.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
1,372 Posts
@Mdallasd just a heads up if you don’t buy the zero 4 I probably will Wednesday

Reactions: Mdallasd and miniSQ

·
Registered
587 Posts
I am picking a Mosconi Pro 2/10 to pair with 5/30 so if you dont find elsehwere i can pick any Mosconi.
the dealer is like 4 hours away so costs can be shared.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am picking a Mosconi Pro 2/10 to pair with 5/30 so if you dont find elsehwere i can pick any Mosconi.
the dealer is like 4 hours away so costs can be shared.
Hey what’s up AB! Ok, good to know...I may shoot you an email to discuss further. Thanks brotha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts