DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way I can get my screen name changed or perhaps get my entire profile deleted and I can start over? When I signed up I used the screen name "Mr. T." but it seems there is also a "Mr. T" and the system confuses the two of us. I'm also sure other members have WTF moments when the two of us post, I know I do every time I see my name on a thread I didn't post in. :p It's entirely my bad, I believe he was a member well before I was. I just want to know what can be done.

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
Come on, one time for me... Can I get a "I pity the fool"? :D

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
lol, thanks for the laughs!

·
just another guy
345 Posts
Is there a way I can get my screen name changed or perhaps get my entire profile deleted and I can start over? When I signed up I used the screen name "Mr. T." but it seems there is also a "Mr. T" and the system confuses the two of us. I'm also sure other members have WTF moments when the two of us post, I know I do every time I see my name on a thread I didn't post in. :p It's entirely my bad, I believe he was a member well before I was. I just want to know what can be done.
Sure enough, I saw the system glitch over to his profile at least twice while looking into it lol.

What would you like to change your name to?

Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:mean: I get **** from my students every day over it, and they're the ones that started calling me Mr. T. in the first place :laugh:

I gotta start using the jibba jabba line with them...

Sure enough, I saw the system glitch over to his profile at least twice while looking into it lol.

What would you like to change your name to?

Larry
How about changing it to PottersField ?

It's my band's name and I'd lay odds in Vegas it hasn't been taken.

Thanks for doing that for me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts