DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen I am in the process of getting a H900 (and deck TBA) and I am going to no longer need the 505/701 combo. Everything is in good condition. I have everything for the 701 power harness and 18ft ai-net cable. The 505 includes harness, remote control (rue-4140), high speed i-pod cable (kce-422i), optical adaptor harness for connection to 701 (panasonic CA-lrd60ex) . I am missing the A/V Ipod cable :(. I also have the Sirius kit (scc1 and kca-sc100) its complete except for sirius antenna I threw it away by accident.

If you have any questions etc. please send me a PM

I will have photos up shortly it is still installed in the vehicle sounding great by the way.

Looking for $1000.00 shipped Conus or BRO (best reasonable offer) includes paypal etc....

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you willing to seperate?

thanks
Oliver

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great combo here...i'm looking at picking this up but don't need the sirius adapter.

Let me know if you are willing to part it out and do you have pics?

·
Registered
425 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PM's replied I will have pics up tonite I promise I had a diner date with the Wife I did not have a chance to take the photos.

I will seperate if I get a buyer for the W505 / H701. I have $100.00 into the optical adaptor.

$100.00 - Optical Adaptor Shipped
$400.00 - H701
$500.00 - W505 w/ Remote and Ipod cable
$75.00 - Sirius adaptor w/ SCC1

I forgot to mention the 505 is a 502e same thing and the screen does have a scratch not visable when the unit is powered up. I purchased it Used from one of my customers who owned it less than 3 months and purchased a kenwood nav piece. I have had it for about 3 months its been installed for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your welcome Need a back up ? :p

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This entire Combo is pending sale

Thank you for all the interest

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pending but it mine as well be sold ! Thank You for the interest :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts