DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

461 - 466 of 466 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #461
I don't think you missed anything. I don't get that error when I try to export. I changed a little thing in the VBA code to try and fix it. Try downloading again and see if it's better.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Have you tried using the custom column to to make this?
Yes, of course, it works just fine. I just thought it might be nicer if it were one of the selectable curves. No big deal if you don't want to include it, as I said I've already used it through the custom curve column, and saved the sheet that way.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Yes, of course, it works just fine. I just thought it might be nicer if it were one of the selectable curves. No big deal if you don't want to include it, as I said I've already used it through the custom curve column, and saved the sheet that way.
At one point I had an accumulation of some curves from various folks that I wanted to save. What I did was just add a tab, and add the curves there with titles over their columns. Worked like a champ. I'd pick one, copy/paste over into the output screen custom column.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
At one point I had an accumulation of some curves from various folks that I wanted to save. What I did was just add a tab, and add the curves there with titles over their columns. Worked like a champ. I'd pick one, copy/paste over into the output screen custom column.
That is a fantastic idea.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I don't think you missed anything. I don't get that error when I try to export. I changed a little thing in the VBA code to try and fix it. Try downloading again and see if it's better.
I downloaded 5.5 yesterday (10/2). I'm getting the export error too.

Attachments

·
Wave Shepherd
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
461 - 466 of 466 Posts