Product Brand & Model:
Jbl 2118h

Condition of all items:
2118h good condition
Jbl recone kits bnib

Total Price: :
$180

Shipping Terms: :
$30 to lower 48<------- will probably cost twice that to ship because 2 seperate boxes for recones and mids (actually 3 but the 2 recone boxes are strapped together as 1). If I can double box them safely in 1 box I will but will be huge and as of now plan to ship seperate . I will cover the rest of shipping in lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I don't expect anyone to buy a classic speaker without pics and I will try and get up shortly. If you want pics in the mean time pm me a contact and I will send some.

Additional info:
2118s are in very good condition. These are the ones with banana plugs and still have the stickers on the magnets. Baskets have some scratches but not like most I have seen. This is a nicer pair than most I have seen. They both are matching and both measure 5.3ohms and do not need reconing but I like to have spares of everything so I have a new pair of jbl (not aftermarket ) recones. I did open 1 of them to see what it consists of. Very straightforward all preassembled from vc to surround. I bought to do a ported enclosure in my doors but realized I have too many irons in the fire to tackle this anytime soon. But that being said I still want too and if I find a window I will start it atleast.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
never mind

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
That`s a great deal for some truly bad ass drivers and recones.
Original recones just about impossible to find these days.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^thanks! I was really looking forward to using but even if I do build ported enclosures I think they are just to heavy for my fiberglass doors and im not willing to add glass to them for support so my loss someones gain this time :)

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Back from vacation, no money left.
Trade perhaps?

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Someone is going to get a great deal here!! I have heard the 2118's in a few installs and they were never anything short of AMAZING!!!! If I had even a remote chance at a use for these they would already be headed out to Cali. Best of luck with the sale!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.