Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: JBL BP1200.1

Condition of all items: MINT, believe it was a display item. Original box included.

Total Price: : 175.00

Shipping Terms: : 18.00

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: If pictures are needed, I will take some but this item is in MINT condition with original box. Amp is capable of 1200watts @ 2&1 ohm loads.

Making room in the amp closet, will be listing more amps here in the next few days. Have lots of PG's XS, M25, M50 and TI600.2.

LOCAL PICK UP available on all my items.

PRODUCT INFO:
OWNERS MANUAL CLICK HERE.

•Power Handling (JBL does not specify peak power capabilities of this amplifier): ◦1200W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms

◦600W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms

•1 Ohm Stable (Can Push Four 4 Ohm subs wired in parallel)

•Frequency Response: 10-320 Hz

•Variable Low-Pass Electronic Crossover: 32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave slope (non-defeatable)

•Variable Bass Boost (Up to 6dB @ 50Hz)

•"Common-Sense" feature automatically turns on amp when it senses signal through the speaker-level inputs

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
night bump.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.2kwatts of power here, bump.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I wish this thing wasn't in such pristine cosmetic condition because it's a bit out of the budget.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got some jl slash 500/1 that at cheaper, of course less power.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still has plastic wrap on the logo....this thing is pretty much brand spanking new (besides the fact that it was mounted to a display and the mount holes have a little wear on them)

BUMP,

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Nice amp, and it sounds like they were underrated also, going off of this:

JBL BP 1200.1 Power Ratings

Bench Test Measurements

Test Performed @ Laboratory Measurements by Ken C. Polhmann Senior Technician, Hammer Labs

14.4 Volt Power:
(max output w/ 1% THD)
841.1 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
1,378.1 Watts X 1 @ 2 ohms

12- Volt Power:
(max output w/ 1% THD)
683.8 watts x 1 @ 4ohms
1,039.7 Watts x 1 @ 2ohms

Input Sensitivity:
(for 1 watt output): 19 to 290mv

THD Plus Noise (at 1 watt) 0.2%

S/N ratio:
At max gain, 72.8 db
At min gain, 76.8 db

Freq. Resp.:
@ 20Hz, -0.37 db
@ 300 Hz, -3.65 db

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would do i bench test on it but am waiting for a 1 ohm 1kwatt resistor (should have it Monday....don't know about the amp though lol)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, to the top.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I had one of these like 10 years ago. What a powerful amp. Was running 2 kappa perfect 12's off of it. They screamed. It does like a lot of juice given its max current draw is over 100A.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
morning bump.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember my younger days when I powered up my three 12s and my buddy's two 15s to my bp1200.1, it pushed all 5 subs without any hesitation. My friend and I were impressed.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD, sad that it didn't go to a fellow member. Happy that it went to a customer that really wanted it as he had to pay international shipping and a crazy 58.00 customs fee. So am sure its going to a nice vehicle w/great owner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.