JBL BP300.1

Condition of all items:

Used

Total Price: :

$65

Shipping Terms: :

Free shipping within US & Canada

Additional info:

Engineers incorporated an advanced switching technology into this amp, which keeps it running cooler and drawing less current than conventional circuit designs. But sapping less power from your car's electrical system doesn't keep this amp from earning the name Power Series — the BP300.1 handles both 2 and 1 ohm loads easily with 300 watts of power. When you consider features like the built-in low pass crossover, 6 dB bass boost, and the "Common Sense" automatic turn-on sensor, you'll be happy to give this amp a home in your car.
  • 300W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
  • 150W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
  • 1 Ohm Stable (Can Push Four 4 Ohm subs wired in parallel)
  • Frequency Response: 10-320 Hz
  • Variable Low-Pass Electronic Crossover: 32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave slope (non-defeatable)
  • Variable Bass Boost (Up to 6dB @ 50Hz)
  • "Common-Sense" feature automatically turns on amp when it senses signal through the speaker-level inputs
  • "Universal Interface" includes four preamp and four speaker-level inputs for convenient hook-up with a variety of head units
  • S/N Ratio: 90 dB
  • 11-9/16"L x 8-5/16"W x 2-11/16"H
2011-10-12 08.07.39.jpg 2011-10-12 08.07.56.jpg 2011-10-12 08.08.31.jpg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This might be the amplifier my brother is looking for to replace the BP1200.1 he has currently installed, he's selling his truck and buyer wants the system (but he let buyer know his keeping the beast and installing a different amp). This might be it, because its only powering two 12's (currently at single 4-ohm load, but with this amp I could do it a 1-ohm load).

I'll let you know by Friday. Hopefully you still have it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This might be the amplifier my brother is looking for to replace the BP1200.1 he has currently installed, he's selling his truck and buyer wants the system (but he let buyer know his keeping the beast and installing a different amp). This might be it, because its only powering two 12's (currently at single 4-ohm load, but with this amp I could do it a 1-ohm load).

I'll let you know by Friday. Hopefully you still have it.
Ya, this one should do the trick for sure.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
got the amp today,packed very well and working great on the test bench. will install later this week.:D
Happy to hear someone got a great deal. Especially when being shipped from Canada, thats some quick shipping and I know seller had to pay a good amount for it to be shipped within a week.

Am still waiting for my Twister amp from wheelieking71 , WTF???? Its been two weeks already. Paid on the 12th and his not from Canada. Now you see why I get pissed when someone doesnt ship in time or replies to your PM's.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
CLOSE THIS THREAD, its taking up feature sale space, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.