·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

JBL MS8 Sound Processor

Condition of all items:

Used, 9 out of 10 comesticly

Works 100% there is nothing wrong with it.

Comes with everything, high input, Ms-8 amp out.

Display, remote control, manual, CD, mic headphones, and all the wiring included.

The only thing that i'm missing is the actual box.

I still have plastic on MS-unit and the screen it's self, it was well taken care of.

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Free of charge / shipping is on ME!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Reason for selling,
I had problems with my car for over 2 weeks, well i'm really low on $, and this is my only car that takes me home and work... I borrowed money from parents to pay for repairs that have been done, now i need to pay them back.

The first thing that will have to go is my "TOYS" other wise this unit would never be sold!

It's still in my car as you could see, I have sold some things on here, and never had a problem of sending a tracking number or money to anyone.
Dat/Vitty and other members on here could tell you the same thing.

Please let me know if you have any question, and I will upload a picture later on with my user name right next to the item.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Noonish bump!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
ask your family if you can have a little time to pay them back, your system looks like you have worked hard on it, and you need the ms8 to enjoy music to and from work.

dont sell the ms8 that you know is working well, live without music until you can then buy another one (that might have issues)?

if you had loaned some money to a family member who had worked hard on something they loved, would you ask them to take it apart and be without it or would you want them to keep it and enjoy it and give you your money back a little later?

:)

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ask your family if you can have a little time to pay them back, your system looks like you have worked hard on it, and you need the ms8 to enjoy music to and from work.

dont sell the ms8 that you know is working well, live without music until you can then buy another one (that might have issues)?

if you had loaned some money to a family member who had worked hard on something they loved, would you ask them to take it apart and be without it or would you want them to keep it and enjoy it and give you your money back a little later?

:)
Its very personal and I don't want to share it. I just want to pay them back and be done with it. If good occasion comes along, will buy another one. At this moment i'm forced to sell the unit.

Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thanks Mario, and merry Christmas
D

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem Danno. Marry Christmas to you and your family as well.
MS 8 I SOLD TO Mr.D

Your unit will be in mail tomorrow!
Thank you.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Vitty,

Member has received Tracking information....

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danno has receved the item. Thanks again!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Havent had time to oppen it yet, but DAMN it got here fast!

Thanks again Mario :)
D

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Havent had time to oppen it yet, but DAMN it got here fast!

Thanks again Mario :)
D
I keep my word my friend..... I told you it will get there as fast as i can...

Also did your wife kill you ? ;)

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a problem, as I told you on the phone, I will try to get it out to you ASAP!

you should open it up and look at the packing,, as promised...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.