DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

JBL MS8--$500 Authorized

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  nerofive4 
#1 ·
UPDATE!!!

I ordered with Amazon yesterday. When I got my conformation it marked my delivery estimate from Oct. 7th to Nov. 27th! I cancelled.

No fear, Sonicelectonix.com is also Authorized, has it for the same price, and claims to have it in stock. I'll keep this thread updated on the last part.

I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes who is trying to sell on here, but I typically see them go for around $450-500. Amazon has them for $497 shipped right now and they are an Authorized Reseller per the JBL website. That means you can get it BNIB with Warranty.

If you search for it, it defaults to SixAveElectronics which ISN'T Authorized. So either click the link below or click "8 New from..." to find the Amazon listing.

Amazon.com: Used and New: JBL MS-8 MS Series Digital Processor

#7 ·
That is from seller AnotherDealSite...not Amazon, so it isn't Authorized w/ warranty. Amazon is still $496 w/ a 1-2 month wait for delivery. I sent a best offer to Sonic Electronix and got it for $467 w/ warranty. It is supposed to arrive today and I will report back to this thread.

At this point, I suggest Sonic Electronix to anybody who would rather spend an extra $17-67 over the going used price here, since that is easily worth the 1-year Manfacturers Warranty from JBL to me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.