536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. JBL-MS8 (8ch DSP)
2. Steg 02:02 (2 channel amp)
3. Audison SR-4 (4 channel amp)
4. Audison SR-4 (4 channel amp)

Condition of all items:
1. JBL-MS8 - Used, but good condition and works perfectly. Minor scuffs on plastic of the remote screen thingy. I traded this, used, about 2 weeks ago. Comes with all original manuals, headphones (mics), wiring harneses, remote and screen.

2. Steg 02:02 - Used, still good condition (about 18-months old with about 12 months of use)

3. Audison SR-4 - Used, good condition, no damage works perfectly. Expect usual mounting marks. Purchased about 8 months ago.

4. Audison SR-4 - New, in box, but has been opened and pulled out to test-fit in car for a couple of minutes, was never taken out of it's plastic though.

Total Price: :
1. JBL-MS8 $375.00
2. Steg 02:02 $400.00
3. Audison SR-4 $275.00
4. Audison SR-4 $325.00

$1,100 takes it all, I will take reasonable offers on this equipment too.

Shipping Terms: :
All prices above include free shipping to CONUS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

1. JBL-MS8

2. Steg 02:02 $400.00

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab176/tjeep56/Car Audio Stuff/Steg_K_techdetails.gif

3. Audison SR-4 (used) $275.00 (don't have pics, will take tomorrow)

4. Audison SR-4 (new) $325.00

Additional info:
I needed to change up my system a little to use 2 amps, instead of 3 (hence selling 3 amps).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. The Audison amps are not huge on power but they are very clean A/B amps, great for mid range and tweeter, or bridged to mid bass. The Steg will deliver over 1100rms to a 2ohm sub.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. That must have been what I needed.

Steg is sold. MS8 is sold.

Both Audison SR4s are still available. Get yourself some class a/b goodness. The pair is perfect for a 3-way set up. I'd go back to them over my PDXs but I'm out of room.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The new Audison is sold! Or, rather traded for a set of Dyn MW 152s.

The used Audison is still available. It's in good shape. $150 shipped. Buy it so I can close the thread!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.