DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed JBL MS-8. Worked and slowly started having this issue. I would run the calibration to see if my left, right, and signal was fine. Later down the line, it would just not be able to pass this and keep saying no signal. If I bypass this step, the left or right side would work but not both! Sometimes it would say continue but only for a split second.

How I'm fixing this:

I ran brand new RCA'S,new headunit, turned up my gains (on amp), run car in accessory mode, turn headunit volume all the way up. Wiggled the RCA's and did a reset on the MS-8 and the control unit with still no avail.

What else is there? I say its broken :(.

Thanks

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did skip it with no avail. I still get left or right works and or left mid and right tweet or right mid and left tweet. I still don't get this thing working. I also tested my sides and they play perfectly fine, just after calibration it doesn't work. The system does work fine if I get the initial setup correct.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW I FAIL HARDCORE! I looked and I didn't do that! I will see if this works! Thanks!

Note: Now I'm getting a please wait and has bin almost five minutes...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Double check the cable connection at the display, or the other end of the display cable at the processor ... probably needs to be pushed in a little further ;-)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YUP THAT DID IT WOOOOOOT!!!! Happy Holidays to you all, you made mine :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts