DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

JBL 5001, brand new in box, test fitted only, never powered. This did not come with remote control, original manual is there, I believe I have a cd somewhere. Impulse purchase (from Sonix) really.

RMS Power Rating:
4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan

Condition of all items:

Brand new, but has a few marks from moving it around, see photo.

Total Price: :

$175 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays shipping from 01801 - 8lbs

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

No trades please.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
103 Posts
if anyone needs the matching 4 channel i can help mless out.... great powerful little amps. great price too OP! free up!
Is this still available? I kinda snooped in your page and found your ad, says it is sold, but that was a post from February, still got this amp by any chance?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just wanted to give some props to Mless5! great guy to deal with, especially with this crazy work schedule of mine!

Now if anyone knows of somebody selling the matching 4channel amp let me know!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts