DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I absolutely hate to sell this but I know I will never be able to use this in my truck. (10lbs of poo in a 5lb bag, and yes I called the $h!t poo!) I was going to use it as a home sub but its really just way to much sub for my audio room. It performs flawlessly, the cone/surround look brand new. The basket is great as well. The only flaw is on the bottom of the fins, it is just a little wear from sitting or something, its not noticable unless inverted and even then its not bad. I tried to get good pics of it for everyone. I have bought and sold a few times on here and have 100% feedback on ebay (marchrex) Feel free to ask any ?s $300.00 Shipped to the lower 48 only! If you on the east coast I can probably do a little better because of the shipping cost. Otherwise we will see, its pretty heavy and large.

·
Registered
832 Posts
ooohhh...Trade you back?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no can do, need the cash. Thanks though.
after I sell my other stuff I might be interested in buying it back though

·
Registered
729 Posts
OoooOO I dont have a clue what I'd use it for, but damn do the GTis sound nice or what :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to be clear I am not interested in any trades, I am interested in selling this sub, make me a realistic offer. (do not insult me!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
bump for a very good seller. good luck with the sale, i would love to try it IB in my car, but already got too much ****$ laying around.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is the first series. The ones with the 4000watts logo on the dust cap. They are (to my knowledge) the same as the newer ones. Just different dust cap, and the basket is a different color grey. All GTI's are dual 6ohm coils. All the specs can be had on JBL's website.
Where in Ma. are you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts