1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: JBL w15GTi ONE LEFT

Condition of all items: Like new

Total Price: :$300 ea Shipped with in the 48 states

Shipping Terms: :Shipping included in asking price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I've got two JBL w15GTi subs for sale. These are 15" subs, for those wondering. These are practically new. I ran them in my Suburban for a day, less than 30 min play time. These were originally going to be used in my home theater setup along with another pair I've have. Needless to say two was more than enough, so these sat in my dinning room along with the fine china. I got my eyes a some new toys so these have to go. They are very nice and sound very good. Asking $300 ea shipped with in the 48 states. Here is a link to a page where specs and box recommendations can be seen:

JBL w15GTi specs

Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
dont sell them! put them in a case and display them as a work of art! these subs are really not only the best bang for the buck but easily in the top 10 sub's avilble right now, and easily in top 20 of all time.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you were closer, I'd buy the pair and add them to my other two 15"gti.

great subs.
If you change your mind let me know. We can work out the shipping, and rest assured that these would be package properly to make the trip up north. :)

dont sell them! put them in a case and display them as a work of art! these subs are really not only the best bang for the buck but easily in the top 10 sub's avilble right now, and easily in top 20 of all time.
I'd be nice to hold onto, but I've already got two rocking in the home theater. Plus, why let them sit on a shelf, when somebody can be enjoying them for a nice price. :)

Thanks for the kind words fellas. :mickey:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Absolutely love my W15gti. Not many others I would want. Solid deal for somebody!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How close to Houston are you man? Interested in picking one up...
same here
I'm in the San Antonio area. I will be in the Houston area next weekend for the Fry's show. If you guys want to meet I can take the up and cut you a cash deal. :)

Absolutely love my W15gti. Not many others I would want. Solid deal for somebody!
Thanks for the bump. I do enjoy the ones I have running in my home theater setup. Very nice and clean sounding.

How much airspace do these need?
You can run them sealed in 1.5cuft or ported in 4cuft with a 6" port 15.13" long for a tune of 28Hz. See specs here.

http://www.jbl.com/resources/Brands/jbl/Products/ProductRelatedDocuments/en-US/BoxesandParameters/W15GTi_rev_f.pdf

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm in the San Antonio area. I will be in the Houston area next weekend for the Fry's show. If you guys want to meet I can take the up and cut you a cash deal. :)
Sounds like a plan to me, I'll send you a PM with my contact info and I'll meet you wherever you are in town and pick one up from you 100% for sure.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like a plan to me, I'll send you a PM with my contact info and I'll meet you wherever you are in town and pick one up from you 100% for sure.
PM received. Marking one as sold.

One left. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thursday bump. Will be in Houston this weekend. Can meet if in the area for a better price. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Monday Bump. Still have one for sale. Will ship in original box with all original paper work, stickers and JBL provided mounting hardware. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Friday bump. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I'd love to honestly run these over my FI's let me know if your interested in a trade.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.