DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

501 - 520 of 12543 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
still... no product....

I reiterate... the year MS-8... sometime after we changeover to using letters instead of numbers to denote what year it is

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I am aware of roman numerals... I'm referring to a completely new system that hasn't been invented yet where MS-8 would be a year sometime far into the future.
I was playing. :jester:

I predict that the unit might be available around Christmas time (didn't say what year).

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
You know. It would just be poetic justice if I got to use a prototype. :D I imagine the whole forum would be protesting in the streets. haha They already think my Frankenstein system is an abomination to car audio.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm hoping I can get one as a retirement present... (I'm 30 now) maybe I'll be able to get the first one for sale in canada then....

of course right now I've got great sound without any processing... MS-8 is a complete waste to me.

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
I'm hoping I can get one as a retirement present... (I'm 30 now) maybe I'll be able to get the first one for sale in canada then....

of course right now I've got great sound without any processing... MS-8 is a complete waste to me.
Unfortunately, they won't be for sale in Canada because the power supply emits a strange supersonic signal similar to the 17th (and most potent) harmonic of the moose mating call. Just lookin' out for you, Sassmaster.

·
Registered
285 Posts
riiiiiight... you're useful and funny post about "independance" the stupidest thing ever written on the internet LOL. at least try to be funny or contribute.

·
Registered
287 Posts
You just said my post was, "useful and funny..."!

It's all in jess, Sassmastersq, if you can't take the heat, then get the @#$% out the kitchen... or at least get the @#$% out of Andy's grill.

·
Registered
991 Posts

then why follow the thread & post... if its no worth to you? just to be an Ass?

Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unfortunately, they won't be for sale in Canada because the power supply emits a strange supersonic signal similar to the 17th (and most potent) harmonic of the moose mating call. Just lookin' out for you, Sassmaster.
Andy, I have tried the Alpine 650 and the 360.2 and neither satisfied. Neither offer the level of control that I expected. A product in such a niche should have allowed the user to fine tune to his/her tastes instead of offering a few pre-programmed alternates. Will the MS-8?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm in the market to buy a processor in the near future. Is this one really as idiot-proof as it sounds? I'm the idiot that needs help lol. I expect some work tuning either way, but this sounds like it would make it alot easier, especially for a novice like me.

Sorry to jump into this late, but after reading a little bit I had to ask.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Andy, I have tried the Alpine 650 and the 360.2 and neither satisfied. Neither offer the level of control that I expected. A product in such a niche should have allowed the user to fine tune to his/her tastes instead of offering a few pre-programmed alternates. Will the MS-8?
I'm in the market to buy a processor in the near future. Is this one really as idiot-proof as it sounds? I'm the idiot that needs help lol. I expect some work tuning either way, but this sounds like it would make it alot easier, especially for a novice like me.

Sorry to jump into this late, but after reading a little bit I had to ask.
unfortunately, the MS-8 will do nothing, since it is STILL unavailable, and unfinished. Right now it is a pipe dream.

maybe one day it will be a good paperweight, or at least the prototypes will.... don't hold your breath for anything, ever.

501 - 520 of 12543 Posts