DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought his Twister F6 380 from him. Worked out a sweet deal via PM's.

I got the package today and was amazed to see almost $30 worth of shipping via USPS. Once I got inside the box I knew why.

In my 40+ transactions in buying car audio throughout various forums I have not witnessed packaging this good so I figured I start a thread and post up some images. I saw another feedback thread where the users wanted to see more of these feedback threads with images so here is another one.

I opened up the original box to find another layer of cardboard. Inside of that was the amp box surrounded in a tightly packed layer of peanuts. Inside that layer of peanuts was the Twister F6 in the original box. I got into the box and the amp was yet again covered in bubble wrap, suspended in the middle with cardboard baffles on the ends, and foam surrounding the amp.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it very much.

Thank you...

·
Registered
781 Posts
I bought his rainbow stuff for center channel duty and have had nothing but excellent communication from him. Super Good Guy Here!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Thank you Z.

Was a pleasure dealing with all you guys.:)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it very much.

Thank you...
No problem. I give credit where credit is due.

Lets put it this way. Ive never felt inclined to do this for anyone else so your packing, customer service, etc. must be top notch.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Great job packaging for sure, but I thought that's how it's supposed to be done everytime. Some people just don't care I guess. :(

JCollin, where did you get the foam pieces (blocks)?

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Lol I'm a scavenger.

Where I work gets tons of shipments in of various things... Clothing to industrial stuff. They frequently toss all sorts of interesting things out.

If it looks good for an install, or packing material, I just verify it's no longer wanted, and grab it up.

Wish I had more, it's cool stuff. Was like a ply wood sheet you could cut and separate the plays to desired thickness.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great job packaging for sure, but I thought that's how it's supposed to be done everytime. Some people just don't care I guess. :(

JCollin, where did you get the foam pieces (blocks)?
Supposed to be, yet this is the first Ive seen packing like this in all of my buying.

I normally get amps wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap tossed in a box with packing peanuts. No extra cardboard at the sides, top, or bottom.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Yes, I have delat with J, quite a few times, excellent job packing items up[.

SO what I really wanna know is how do you like the AMP?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lol I'm a scavenger.

Where I work gets tons of shipments in of various things... Clothing to industrial stuff. They frequently toss all sorts of interesting things out.

If it looks good for an install, or packing material, I just verify it's no longer wanted, and grab it up.

Wish I had more, it's cool stuff. Was like a ply wood sheet you could cut and separate the plays to desired thickness.
So you're a packing material hoarder too? :D
My wife keeps yelling at me because I want to save every box I get. I always end up saying "i told you so" when she needs to buy stuff at the post office because she threw something away.

p.s. I've worked with JCollin before and he's awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
So you're a packing material hoarder too? :D
My wife keeps yelling at me because I want to save every box I get. I always end up saying "i told you so" when she needs to buy stuff at the post office because she threw something away.

p.s. I've worked with JCollin before and he's awesome!
Thanks man. Lol yeah I have a couple huge boxes in the garage filled with all kinds of bubble wrap, peanuts, and foam. Lol I save it all.

Mids are killer bud, I love um! Thanks again.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts