DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Looks great. The midbass pod looks sealed, about how much airspace do you think you have? And how is the midbass? I have the Focal TBM and 3.5WM but am waiting on some reviews of the 8WM (upcoming Skizer builds) before deciding on a midbass.

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
The midbass sounds great the pods are at least 5 times bigger then the stock ones. Never felt sound impact in my seat before till now. And yes sealed. There is so much more bass impact now.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice pods!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
lol. 60% of that bottle was missing and given I don't drink at all I'm impressed the hangover wasn't worse than it was. I rarely go over there so they can ramble on. lmao. My thinking... what's the harm I'm not leaving the house or be seen in public. Nope got hold of the keyboard. face palm

In my drunken state I thought you also had the 8WM going in somewhere but doesn't appear to be the case. I took a look at the technical specs and that little sub needs 1.05 cu ft which is a bit much for my application. I had looked previously and knew that already, double face palm. Been hearing good things about the new Utopia series.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm so tuned in for this build, incredible work with the doors.. I'm especially interested how you're gonna build that amp rack. I'm picking up a JL too & have 5 amps of a similar size. Really wish there was a false floor or tire carrier under there where the amps can be installed underneath. I'm concerned with it looking too boxy when the gate is opened up

61 - 80 of 117 Posts