DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
speaking of false floor...... i pulled my back seats out because i never used them.. made a little amp rack in its place. its not finished completely yet. but did finish the lid for it so i can hide everything while working on it. but today i was thrown a bone for another zapco ap 6ch amp.. now i have to reconfigure the one side..... also my new focal kit7 utopias might be coming out for a set of the focal m series.... and that little box in the middle is the new ultra

·
Registered
21 Posts
Holy baby Jesus, that's dedication.. the old lady would NEVER let me do that

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
not much of an update yet but did mount and wire another zapco 150.6 ap amp,,, running each bridged 3ch one per side.. just waiting for my custom y 3 feet rcas to arrive,, then i can finally power up that new ultra that's been just sitting here.. and pulled my focal kit 7 out and getting the 3-way focal m's so maybe next year might have some sound..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
500 watts per channel... plus 3000 watts for the sub. Ought to be enough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can't go wrong with more headroom (y)

·
Registered
510 Posts
not much of an update yet but did mount and wire another zapco 150.6 ap amp,,, running each bridged 3ch one per side.. just waiting for my custom y 3 feet rcas to arrive,, then i can finally power up that new ultra that's been just sitting here.. and pulled my focal kit 7 out and getting the 3-way focal m's so maybe next year might have some sound.. View attachment 269448 View attachment 269449
Loving your build. Very well thought out and utilization of space.
Can I ask what RCA’s those are? I need some nice 1 to 2(males) myself.
cheers

·
Registered
510 Posts
These were custom made by one of our local group member. She is very good at these. Wires and ends bought tree MSC.
Are they RSD? Just asking because I’ve contacted them for this same thing. Do you mind putting me in touch with this person as well? Many thanks

·
Registered
510 Posts
Working on mine right now as well. I alleviated my third row seats...can’t do the second row. Amp rack and sub enclosure.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
These were custom made by one of our local group member. She is very good at these. Wires and ends bought tree MSC.
when I say local I mean where I live

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Are they RSD? Just asking because I’ve contacted them for this same thing. Do you mind putting me in touch with this person as well? Many thanks
Nice work brother

81 - 93 of 93 Posts