Condition of all items:

Good

Total Price: :

$20?

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays

Pictures:

Additional info:

I've had this thing sitting around for 20 years or so. Used it for a few years as a home theater sub. Surround and cone are great. Basket and magnet has typical wear and tear. I didn't bother to take super detailed photos, as I may just dumpster the thing. However, some people have nostalgia for these oldies. Figured I'd post and see if anyone wants it.

http://mediacdn.jlaudio.com/media/mfg/9013/media_document/live_1/15W1_BDS.pdf?1317765010

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It's crazy how much the sensitivity has went down on subs over the years.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Well FWIW, I just sold my original 15W6, in similar very good condition, for $200, and I got close to 25 interested inquiries.
So yeah, I'd say old school JL's are definitely collectable, especially in the 15" variety.

GLWS, I'm sure it won't last long. :cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys,

Long weekend, sorry for the slow reply. I wasn't expecting this level of interest. To keep it simple, I'll ship this to any US mainland address for $125 total.

Here are more photos to look over; https://postimg.org/gallery/omjxrcak/

I will hit up each person in the order they contacted me.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Price to 85250? Big number I'm thinking
I don't know about that, if I could ship an IDMax from Connecticut to California - double boxed (as in IDMax in large box, placed in an even larger box with 3 inches of foam around the inner box, absolutely huge) PLUS signature delivery PLUS insurance for less than 40 bucks, then I would think a much lighter sub would be at least comparable, if not less.

BTW, this was via fedex.

OP, look into fedex for large or heavy items. USPS wanted 100+, UPS wanted 98, both NOT including signature or insurance. Fedex was 38 and change with box.

You can't beat fedex for large items. Just no comparison.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.