DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down to choosing a 4 ch amp and these are the 4 I'm currently considering. Will be used to power a set of a/d/s Concept PX tweets and a pair of Seas W18nx-001's. I really don't want to spend to much above $500.

All are 100x 4 @ 4 ohms so around 100w for the tweets and 50w for the mids with the exception of the JL which would be around 75w on chs 1+2 for the tweets @ 4 ohms and around 75 W for the mids @ 8 ohms

JL 450/4: I'm leaning towards this amp Just for the balanced power output. Looks like I can pick it up for around $550.

MB Quart Raa4200: Its cheap $320. I have heared It has turn on pop issues but is a good amp otherwise.

Zapco I-force 4100: Symbalink inputs, dead sexy cosmetics, guestimated around $500, pretty zapco holographic logo only problem is its not out yet. Its supposed to be out sometime this month.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 850.4: The new punch line has me interested in RF again for the first time in a long time. Retail is a bit high but you can usually find rf for a good bit below retail. Its also not out yet.

Which would you choose? Any other recomendations?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
800w rms a sub great Idea and the price is right.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well changed directions completely I went with an arc 4150xxk and a arc 1500xxkv2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts