Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

As stated in title

Condition of all items:

Used I would rate it 9/10

Total Price: :
$250.00 plus all associated shipping costs.

Shipping Terms: :
Will only ship in the U.S.A as too many problems.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This was in my Legacy with a custom fiberglass enclosure built for it. All of that equipment has been pulled and my next car won't use any of this. I e only posted the exterior photo to show basic information. I'm sure those that have dealt with me, will not be afraid that I will cheat anyone.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or I'm willing to trade this subwoofer for the installation of (6) oem speakers into my Ram. Sadly body won't allow the needed standing time to do this. Vehicle in question is my 2011 Ram with basic (6) speaker system.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^. Thank you for the kind words and offers, but I don't need to sell it just feel bad about it just sitting. That's why I am also selling both of my nib Sinfoni speakers just so they don't just sit there. :)

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good subwoofer in great condition, just sitting and waiting for its newest owner.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you kindly and I am in no rush to sell. So if the forum is not in need of this, I fully understand that. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey I tried messaging you a few times over the past few days but it's showing they never sent. Does this require any modification, cutting of carpet etc in the trunk? If not I'd like to take it off your hands as it sounds like this would work perfectly for my 2013.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, sadly since I did not hear back from you, I've since sold the subwoofer and solely have the enclosure. It does require some carpet to be shifted and you'll have to use a screw to secure it and you are good to go.

I'm surprised since I posted my email that none of your messages came through. :(

·
Registered
504 Posts
Odd nothing went through. Bummer for me but glad you found a buyer. How much do you want for the box?

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing for it but it's bulky and heavy so shipping will be at least $75.00 unless you come and pick it up. :)

I'm located in 08332-4077

·
Registered
504 Posts
Seriously? Are you by chance attending Steel Valley? If not can you PM me your paypal? Or if your by Skiezer maybe he can bring it ha ha, kidding.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reason not needed but the sale of this subwoofer did not go through. So bump for a quality sub still up for sale folks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts