DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Lol.. here's what my office currently looks like filling orders that include FD1..I really need to figure out how to make accurate shipping rates on my website.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Plenty of shipping software out there that can help you with that. Ship station, pro ship, etc.

Depending if you used Shopify, magento, wordepress, etc. you may also find a plug in/ app on their site.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Plenty of shipping software out there that can help you with that. Ship station, pro ship, etc.

Depending if you used Shopify, magento, wordepress, etc. you may also find a plug in/ app on their site.
It's a wordpress site. I tried ship station but the prices to ship something was about 20% higher than if I did it manually on FedEx. But what I mean is a shipping calculator to figure out what shipping will actually cost for someones order. Unless ship station can do that too?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No worries. Let me know what you think when your done. Dont forget that we now have butyl rope coming in and should be here in 4-6 weeks :)

Gonna have to grab a few more things from you lol!

So I got ONE inner door done! What do you suggest for the plastic panel? Can I put the CLD on there? This is what I have on the door already.. (before I knew ResoNix was releasing ) my buddy told me to put dynalinor? And maybe some 1/64 lead?

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Gonna have to grab a few more things from you lol!

So I got ONE inner door done! What do you suggest for the plastic panel? Can I put the CLD on there? This is what I have on the door already.. (before I knew ResoNix was releasing ) my buddy told me to put dynalinor? And maybe some 1/64 lead?

I dont usually recommend cld for the plastic panels that make up some inner door skins, like on Mazdas. Reason being, they're already pretty strong and non resonant, and they also have so many various shapes to them that you would have to do a ton of smaller pieces which isnt very effective. Use our FD1 or FD2 (few is currently on hold though due to a variance in stiffness from the original sample) as a decoupler. For all sorts of sound deadening information, check our reference information and vehicle database on www.resonixsoundsolutions.con

21 - 24 of 24 Posts