1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
JL Audio XD800/8v2

Condition of all items:
Used, excellent. I puchased this from captainobvious a while back in this thread. I never used it myself.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/290954-fs-jl-xd800-8v2-xd1000-1v2.html

Total Price: :
$450

Shipping Terms: :
Included in the 48 states.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
quick question, I was told this amp does not have 3 way ability. It has high and low pass crossover, not a bandpass section. Is that incorrect?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wow, im amazed. You will not find a better price.

For anyone wondering, this will run a active three way, and you can bridge two channels each side for 200rms @ 4 ohm...makes for great midbass power.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Wow, I am shocked this is still here. If it is still sitting unsold by next Friday I may buy it just to put on a shelf until I have a build!

Any discount if I pick it up in person? I have tickets to the Phillies game in Clearwater next Saturday ;). (no clue how i'd get it home on Frontier...)

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
I know! If I didn't already have two 5ch XD's in the system, and had the spare change, I'd pick this one up. Would be a great front-stage amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.