DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. 2-JL 12w6v2's i have new plastic pieces ordered from JL cuz old one painted white
2. Audio control dqx and DDC combo
3.HAT l3's with e90 bmw baffles
4.2- DLS iridium 10 dual 4
5.2-DLS iridium 12 dual 4
6. DLS a7 excellent working condition, some scuffs
7. DLS a7 excellent working condition heat sink on side has 2 small holes for LEDs but have caps for them
8.2 massive nx5 bnib

1-8.5/10
2. 7/10 on unit an a few
Scrathes on controller
3. 9/10 condition speaker wires were soldered on
4.8/10 both in great shape
5. 8/10 great shape
6. 7/10
7. 8.5/10 expect the two led holes. If u want to invert them with plexi backs would be perfect.
8. Brand new in box

1. 265 each
2. 300 for set
3.140 for pair
4. 165 each
5. 175 each
6. 400
7. 450
8. 320 each

All prices shipped conus
I'm selling because these are all items from my stash. my grand mother has passed and I getting money to get my grandfather to Florida and get him setup in a care facility.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula
155 Posts
Hey, great price on those w6's. If you still have them after Christmas, I will definitely be buying one.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, come on guys I'm trying to get this stuff gone, I'm up for offers.

I'm moving gramps from NOLA to south Florida in 10 days.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Drop me some photos of your L3's and the solidered on connections in a pm, Also give me some history and lenth of use if its not to much. Sorry about your loss!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Considering shipping is nearly $30 of the price, it's pretty good for a SQ sub of that quality. I'd make a sweet deal on both but seperate i really don't have much room.
Pm me an offer and your zip

·
Registered
330 Posts
L3's be mine yo!

Thanks G!

-j

·
Registered
420 Posts
man I would love to try those iridium 10's with the up6s you sold me a while back! But my kids Christmas this year has me broke. Family first right bro?.....sorry to hear about your loss.

bump for a great seller!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts