DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
These look awesome. For anyone not wanting to watch the whole video, there are 8 models as follows.

2x300
4x100
6x100
8x100
1x600
1x1000
700 watt 5 channel
1000 watt 5 channel

All amp have built in dsp to conform to the number of amp channels + a pair of preouts. They also touched on some kind of factory integration piece with fiber optic outputs that connect directly to the amplifiers.

Pricing is $799-$1199, right in line with HD amps which don't include dsp.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What's the release date on these? I noticed sonic electronics is discounting JL stuff today and shipping at a later date now.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Hmmm 8x100 :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Maybe they'll grow on me but i'm not liking the way they look... Almost like a pdx amp. That aside, featres look amazing.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The way Richard Vedvick explained the HuB, seems like this is a whole other level of processing. Like unlimited numbers of channels processed, and sends a processed signal to any amp you are running, JL or not...

·
Registered
18,500 Posts
What's the release date on these? I noticed sonic electronics is discounting JL stuff today and shipping at a later date now.
Sonic isn't authorized. Don't go by what their website says.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,500 Posts
Yes they are u can check on jl ‘s webpage of there authorized internet retailers and sonic is one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hmmm, interesting. Didn't think sonic was authorized for any of the decent stuff they sold

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
ROCKY TOP
1,751 Posts
I would really love to get one of these dsp’s; the only thing I just dont like the tun software, now granted I have only used it in demo mode. Helix software is so user friendly, I dont know maybe im just so use to it. I thank i still might try one out and give the tin software another shot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very excited about the 8 channel and mono block. Was thinking of a 3 way active in front and coax in the rear but don’t see any dsps that are 10 channel without spending a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Hmmm 8x100 :)
Yeah that got my attention. Been wanting a solid 100x8 amp for a while and might have to jump on it after the lineup has been field tested. I actually like the TuN software better than the Helix. Guess I'm just so used to that style of processing vs the paragraphic the Helix has.

EDIT: Got corrected on the Helix eq. I now know it's full parametric.

1 - 20 of 665 Posts