1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
JL W3V3-4 13.5"

Condition of all items:
Great condition. I will take the grill off and look later, I think there might be a small mark on the surround and cone... and I mean small. Nother major at all. The grill is flawless. I remember the rear of the sub being flawless also. I have the original box also.

Total Price: :
$150 shipped with the grill. I really dont want to sell it without the grill because I would just have a random grill lying around then.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Used, but in great condition. No need for it right now without an amp for it. By far my favorite sub so far. Plays low and accurate. I had it on a Alpine PDX1.600 and a PDX1.1000 and it always sounded great. NEVER ABUSED.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy. I think it's a good deal too. I'll regret this but my shoulder has potential to put me out of work for a while. So family first. Don't think I'm leaving this place though lol. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't get a pm. U can email me at chov_220 at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mistert emailed ya back... and pics added.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I thought it was the shallow mount version. :( I don't know if it would fit under the rear seat of my Tundra. This is an awesome sub! I just have to have my rear seat functional. BUMP for an awesome sub at an awesome price! I don't have the mounting depth under the seat of my truck.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wow! You really are selling everything off. It must be a sad day.

In all seriousness PJ, I hope you get everything with your shoulder worked out without any complications.

Good luck buddy!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Kevin. Yeah I am really gonna minimize my system. I can't go without anything but I am shooting for something like a $400 total budget and to be honest with some other stuff I have I think it's gonna be not too bad. Gotta get some other things taken care of before I can sit out of work for a few months. And lately this audio stuff has consumed me as u probably know lol. So I wanna redirect some of my attention and take care of stuff here before I get my shoulder worked on.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pending sale on caco. I'll update this either way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Potential buyer is MIA. Come on y'all... $150 shipped for W3v3 and grill.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe interested in trades toward a nice comp set also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts