DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VW CC
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a 370 amp alternator from js alternators on the 4th and now I can not get them to respond to any emails and they won’t reply to me in their website ?. Are they legit? What do you all know about Them? They have no phone numbers that they will answer either and none even listed on their site. I’m starting to get really pissed about this! Any help or info would be great

·
Registered
48 Posts
No phone number and address is a home

Good luck and learn to research prior to purchase

Did you pay cash via Western Union too?

If credit card, file a claim.

·
Registered
2013 VW CC
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a real company... I have read threads about their alternators on many forums and watched YouTube videos of their alternators. They did finally message back today and said it will
Ship out tomorrow. The one I ordered was a custom build they said. It’s for my vw cc and red powder coated. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow since I got a tracking number on the 7th. I hope it changes to shipped

·
Registered
2013 VW CC
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got their 370 amp 15v alt installed and it works great! Gonna add a bank or two of super caps to take full advantage of the alts power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a heads up, do NOT order from Js alternators! Bad company with bad company service. Ordered an alt for my escape and it didn’t fit. They swore up and down that it’s the proper one so I took it to 2 mechanics for a second opinion and guess what?! It didn’t fit! And they tried everything. I have an 04 escape and the book time is 7 hours to replace. Look it up, it’s in a very difficult spot to get at. My first mechanic bill was $750 and my second was $250 because he knew my situation and felt bad. I sent the alt back and they are going to reimburse me for the alt but then a 10% restocking fee to Just dig the knife in further. I’m beyond pissed off at this point. I’ve been going back and forth for almost 3 months now. I guess there is a reason why the don’t have a number on their website. I’ll never get my money back as I’m from Canada and they are based out of the states. So I'm coming onto social media and spreading the word on how this company treats their customers. Total bullshit what I’ve been through.
Sincerely: pissed off customer.

·
Registered
2013 VW CC
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a instant response by making a post on their Facebook 1000$ give away drawing thread 😂. They even are messaging me after making a post saying they no longer reply to Facebook messages also. Just email contact only 🙄. They had me send it in and have fixed it “supposedly” and it now has a tracking number. But I think they Bullshit the tracking to make us think it’s making progress because it just says created for two day’s now And hasn’t shipped. But I believe they do ship once a week with all their weekly orders. They usually post the pics of outgoing shipment online.
But I still worry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts