DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent seller! Great shipping, packaging, communication.

When I ran into a snag on the initial set-up he sprang into “great customer service” mode and got me moving in the right direction and we figured out the issue.

Two thumbs up. 👍 👍

Reactions: jtrosky

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I have to say - it was a pleasure dealing with @Likeabat as well! I tend to shy away from selling "stuff" because I don't want to deal with the hassle of a buyer accusing the seller of selling defective items, etc. In this case, even though there were issues getting the item working initially (only half of the channels worked), there was none of that from @Likeabat - just a desire to figure out what was going on and getting the issue resolved. He didn't just come out swinging and say "you sold me a piece of crap that doesn't work!". He worked to figure out what the issue was instead (it wasn't bad hardware - in this case, it was just a configuration/firmware-related issue - and @Likeabat handled the issue from his side).

I wish all buyers were as reasonable as he is! Thank you, @Likeabat!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I’m glad you guys we’re able to figure it out like adults instead of instantly freaking out. Was this that p6 your twin was selling a couple days ago?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts