DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm starting my amateur high end build on my 2011 subaru wrx and I bought all my wiring and connections from knukonceptz. When it came to the RCA's I just bought what ever one was the most expensive thinking it would be the best and now I'm wondering if I should have just gone with the krystal kable? I haven't been able to find many reviews on the eKs RCA's so hopefully someone here has experience with both and could help put my mind at ease.

Sent from tapatalk.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use to use their twisted rca's and then I "move up" to their krystal ones and i was not able to notice any difference! So i guess the same apply to you, but backwards... i have heard that their cheapest line on RCA (forgot their name) is really bad!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I love their stuff. Granted, the top of the line RCAs aren't gonna get you any better sound than the mid line, but I bet the quality will be excellent. As long as you can still pay rent and buy groceries, don't worry about it, haha.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just called them and caught them in time to change the order. I went with the Krystal RCA

Sent from tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Good call, I just picked up 6ch worth of those and they are very high quality. And the RCA ends are small and flexible.

·
Registered
564 Posts
If it's anything like the "upgrade" I once made from Rockford RCAs to some expensive Monster ones, the only difference I noticed is that I could throw lay the Monster ones over my power/ground wires and get no interference. Also, they connected so tightly it took a small flathead screwdriver to remove them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As long as you dont get any that lock when you install them.....a friends had his rca shrouds rip off when he tried to take off the cables lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts