DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just ordered up my speakers :)

just ordered my rs150s and 1 tangband W6-1139SG for my .15cube boxes in my doors. cant wait till i can get the other tangband and my lpg 26nafm's :p . ill tell you guys how the tangbands perform in small sealed boxes as a mid bass :)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
So why the SAD smiley in your title?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: just ordered up my speakers :)

AzGrower said:
So why the SAD smiley in your title?

woops hit the wrong one :blush:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

can't edit the main title so i guess its stuck like that :confused:

·
Registered
174 Posts
where are you mounting the rs150s?

I dropped the ball and forgot to order before the sale was over... Oh well I really don't need to be buying more speakers anyways...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i mounting mine in the kicks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

just got them today and there so peerdy :p. i gave them a listen full range on my old aiwa book shelf system free air and the rs150 sound amazing, the higher end is so nice they just sound so much better than any speaker ive ever had :D. ill have to mount them in my kicks tomorrow and give them a real listen. now the tangband, i had time to get it mounted in one of my doors and give it a listen and compare it with the aiwa in the other door. and im not that impressed, it has a super nice low end for a 6.5 but for some reason it just doesnt have the punch like the crapola aiwa 6.5 had. also its not has loud, i think the low sensitivity causes that. sense i was listening to just midbass i found that my boxes aren't sealed very well and my doors need a layer of sounddeading on them. but any way ill have to tweak fiddle with them some more tomorrow, and get my rs150s mounted :) .

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts