DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been registered for a while and reading alot. Finally getting around to saying hi. Great forum and great information here.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome, although it looks like you may have been reading up for a good couple of years already. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I like to read alot and ask a little. Most questions i have end up getting answered with the search function.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
yeah I like to read alot and ask a little. Most questions i have end up getting answered with the search function.
Yes sir! Searching & reading many older posts ('05-'08) instead of just asking saved me a lot of embarrassment I'm sure. :)

So I'm curious, what do you have going on as far as an install?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm working out the last few parts of the active system for my truck. I've built a ton of systems with passive set ups, but this active thing is a way different beast. At this point i'm down to getting a couple of amps and my sub enclosure built. Funny thing is that i decide to do something one way then read a couple of more posts and decide maybe i should go that way. It's fun stuff though.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'm working out the last few parts of the active system for my truck. I've built a ton of systems with passive set ups, but this active thing is a way different beast. At this point i'm down to getting a couple of amps and my sub enclosure built. Funny thing is that i decide to do something one way then read a couple of more posts and decide maybe i should go that way. It's fun stuff though.
Yeah it's definately fun, but reading too much can drive you crazy on making a final decision! :)

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts