DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd share my new Mosconi cases over here. I'll have a build log on here once I start getting stuff done, but this is something you guys will like. The paint is to match my Mazda's snowflake white pearl and the pearl is like $250/pint (much to my painter's dismay, lol).

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Awesome work, I plan to color match mine to my truck when it isn't freezing out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wanna get mine done,but i am not sure how to take them apart
Surprisingly easy. Take all the screws out (including the one underneath the warranty sticker), pop all the plastic off, take the side plastic out (it requires some force, not sure the best way to explain it, I broke some of the bottom clips on them), push all the buttons in on the settings panel, unhook and unmount fans, slide entire board out. Done

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Surprisingly easy. Take all the screws out (including the one underneath the warranty sticker), pop all the plastic off, take the side plastic out (it requires some force, not sure the best way to explain it, I broke some of the bottom clips on them), push all the buttons in on the settings panel, unhook and unmount fans, slide entire board out. Done

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
thank you very much kind sir!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Those amps look gorgeous! I have the same ones and have been thinking of painting mine pearl white as well to match my car.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Those look spectacular! Eliminates the issue of finnish issues the AS line is known for.
Paint guy did a great job.

·
Registered
728 Posts
How did he get the letters so clean? I did the same with mine but we can't get the letters that perfect!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts