DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First for sale-

I have a brand new JVC KD-SH1000 head unit for sale. Brand new in terms of I only hooked up this unit for testing. Maybe used for a total of 5 hours of playing time. No scratches or dings, 2008 model.

I'm including 2 brand new remotes, brand new wiring harness, and a used back up wiring harness.

$ 115 shipped for everything.

Info can be found here

JVC KD-SH1000 (kdsh1000) In-Dash CD Receivers with MP3 / WMA Playback In-Dash Car Stereo Receivers and Head Units Car Audio and Video - Sonic Electronix

This deck can be used in an active install, including USB and SD card reader. 5v pre-amp output.

Next item on the list

Brand new set of Mazdaspeed 3 Floor mats.I purchased the pair as a back up set, but I doubt that I'll use them. They are just taking up space in my closet.

Includes 4 mats total. Prices avg between $75-$85 on ebay. I'm letting the set go for $65 shipped.

All items are first come, first serve. No dibbs. PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hello friend. Can you comment on user interface and if its wife car friendly. Also, how good does it sound in comparison to other units that you have used.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello friend. Can you comment on user interface and if its wife car friendly. Also, how good does it sound in comparison to other units that you have used.
Hello there bud!

It's a good unit for the wife. User interface is pretty simple, with usb and SD card reader. It's a good unit for playback of tons of music. The USB is right on the faceplate of the unit, as well as the SD card reader behind the faceplate. Makes for an easy install. It's decent deck overall that has a simple look to it,but yet a nice silver finish.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Rock bottom low price before egay - $ 105 Shipped on the JVC.

Floor mats sold.

Bump

·
Registered
177 Posts
i bought the kd-sh1000 from him and received it in about two days. it is an awesome unit and he communicated well throughout the process. i would definitely buy from him again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts