DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Listener of Music
3,342 Posts
I am located in Kansas and looking to get this dsp system tuned. Thanks so much!
What DSP? What car? What speakers? What mounting locations? Did you set gains?

Do you have the software? Did you already try yourself? Can you read? This is diyma which is an acronym that indicates asking us to do something without you trying first is not going to go over well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need someone to tune the system. Like a professional. It’s all installed and ball parked. Looking for someone that has rta to tune it.

·
Listener of Music
3,342 Posts
You should buy a mic and download REW. Then if you can't get it ask questions. A Dayton mic is only $50.

It's not as hard as people think to get an acceptable tune.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks for the advice on the mic definitely ordering one today! Should be fun and educational!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since you posted this in the installer locater I'm assuming that you're more interested in finding someone to do the tune than going out and buying a mic and downloading a program you've never heard of before......where in Kansas are you?

·
Listener of Music
3,342 Posts
In the spirit of diyma it seems they decided to attempt to learn on they're own.

·
Registered
7 Posts
and in the spirit of helpfulness I figured I would try to answer his original question instead of being condescending:D

back to the topic.....I don't know of anyone in the Emporia, but a short drive would get you to Car Toyz in Topeka (and Lawrence as well I think) they handle Hertz and might have some familiarity with the Bit 10. A longer drive would take you up to Santa Fe in Overland Park or you could go to north Kansas City to Max Speed and Sound.

·
Listener of Music
3,342 Posts
Why didn't you hear my tone through the touch screen keyboard?

Really though, not condescending. Just suggesting they (hopefully) moved past needing help before even they try themselves.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's a fair point. Pretty good chance that I read way more into it than I should have.

Good luck with the tuning Kazpr. If you ever head this far south I'd love to see the system in person.
-B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts