·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold11KAXBLTWT tweeters...used

Product Brand & Model:
KAXBLTWT tweeters

Condition of all items:
Excellent. Only about a months use on them.

Total Price: :

$140 shipped to lower 48

Shipping Terms: :

On me. Standard ground to United States only lower 48. No international at all.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

Im trying to purchase a tig welder and I have to let these go. I really wanted to save them for use in my 76 but I wont be ready for a long time with that one. These sounded soooo sweet and smooth but I need the tig welder badly for work on other projects. I purchased them last year in march and used them until I changed direction and went with my frogs that I am currently using.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KAXBLTWT

Click the link above for details and specs.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Offers welcome too....:)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sent you an offer PM
Sent you an accpetance PM:D

Soon as I see the funds in paypal, they will be in the mail and mark them sold

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD and on the way to the post office!!

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Received, installed, and they sound great. I'm going to give you positive trader feedback if I can remember how, been a while since I been on here

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received, installed, and they sound great. I'm going to give you positive trader feedback if I can remember how, been a while since I been on here
Click on my Itrader number and under member profile you will find the link for "Submit Feedback For"

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enjoy!.... I miss them already:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts