DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ford fiesta sedan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I so looked forward to getting to install these but I have something important and dear to me that could use the funds more. Aside from receiving them this is the only time I have removed these from boxes.

The original owner I got from a sq facebook group had these hooked to Tru technology b22 stage 5 amp. He had added a screw hole for his reverse mounting wire needs (I believe that was the reason, it was on his ad not in our convo.)

I do not have an exact time used but he did say it was uninstalled and boxes shortly after the competition. I have them as received in Skar 8 in boxes and intend to ship as such since i received them wonderfully that way. More pics on request

Id like to get what I put in for them and asking $725 for the pair i will handle paypal fee and shipping. Any extra insurance on buyer.

I do have one sale, focal krx2, to a happy trader here I'll get his name if interested when i get back to this. May the 4th be with you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Your poor for war so far. It’s a shame that most the time the driver side do you get installed were the pretty side is hidden so people can’t see them and enjoy just how Beautiful they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Idiot of the month award goes to the original owner... I mean how hard would it have been to clock the subs a bit further and not drill that hole directly through the nice logo lol..

PM'd...

·
Registered
2019 Ford fiesta sedan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Idiot of the month award goes to the original owner... I mean how hard would it have been to clock the subs a bit further and not drill that hole directly through the nice logo lol..

PM'd...
I was thinking similarly but he was very nice. I assume it was a "f"ck it" situation since it was to be reverse mounted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts