DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my gently used KEF LS50W (wireless version) bookshelf speakers in black with blue cones.

Excellent all-in-one biamped powered speaker set with DSP - you don’t need anything else to use them. Analog, digital, and network streaming inputs - or play direct to them via Bluetooth. I use a camera connection kit from my iPhone to send USB out to them and play high res via Qobuz. Great sounding speakers with awesome reviews globally.

I have the original box for shipping and will also double box it in another large box with padding to ship.

$1500 shipped - or pick them up here in Illinois for $1400.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious on why you’re getting rid of them? I have the same set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly just wanted to find out what they were all about. They’ve been talked about and reviewed on all the home audio outlets I subscribe to and come highly recommended. Didn’t really have a need for them other than curiosity and that’s now been satisfied. Don’t really need speakers in this room, as we have a toddler who is going to be big enough to reach them soon. I have a separate home theatre system in another room so offering these up for sale. Good stuff...just no need to keep them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts