DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may sound a bit much, but for whatever reason, some of presets do not have the station ID logo, I’ve tried a few things but nothing has worked on two particular stations in the LA area. It’s just a silly thing but it bugs me. Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks
Jim

· Registered
10,775 Posts
ugh - i was afraid of that. I know its not a big deal but it just bugs me..
thanks for the info
Little things like this bugged me about my Kenwood. It really was an excellent head unit, but it was so busy, with so many options and features that it was an eyesore, and when certain things like logos didn't work, it just looked bad. I switched to a Sony, and although it's much simpler, it's not nearly as nice of a head unit, it does have a volume knob though. The new Kenwood floating screens look just about perfect, but they are too expensive considering a DSP will be doing most of the work.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, there's a ton of bells and whistles with the 8905 unit. The system does have a DSP, which i guess makes it sound great. I'm sure the speakers and amps add a lot too. I spent a ton of money on the system. nearly 5k. I never change the settings because its sounds so good. it just the damn preset menu that shows "FM 8" instead of the station logo.
its just a stupid thing,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.