DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my DNX8120. It's mint except that the trim ring has a few scratches. It will come with manual, all harnesses, GPS antenna, bluetooth mic, box, and off course the ipod cable. This unit has the new firmware. This unit has time alignment, 13 band graphic eq, and also individual channel level control.

I'm selling this unit because I just don't need it. I bought a Pioneer AVIC-F90BT where I can flush mount it, and have the illumination match my dash.

I'm asking $875 for this unit that's shipped and paypal included. It's ready to go right now. No trades. I will not be holding sales for anyone, money talks. I'd like to sell it here first, however if it doesn't sell I will let it go to ebay, they are going for about $920-950 plus shipping there for used ones.

PM or email. First come first serve.

This is a picture of it installed in my car.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^:)^;)^:)^

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All PMs have been replied.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buttons

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To all that inquire about lowering the price. That price is firm. These units are ending on ebay for about $950, plus shipping. Thats when you actually find these units used on ebay. I'm asking for $875 firm shipped and paypal included. I don't think it's unfair. I'm ok with sitting on it, I don't need the money. I have no qualms putting it on ebay getting my money back or even more.

·
Registered
283 Posts
To all that inquire about lowering the price. That price is firm. These units are ending on ebay for about $950, plus shipping. Thats when you actually find these units used on ebay. I'm asking for $875 firm shipped and paypal included. I don't think it's unfair. I'm ok with sitting on it, I don't need the money. I have no qualms putting it on ebay getting my money back or even more.
That is a good price, wish I had the cashflow. I need a double din that can do two-way active and has T/A. Timing is everything

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a good price, wish I had the cashflow. I need a double din that can do two-way active and has T/A. Timing is everything
Thanks. It's a very powerful headunit. It can't technically do 2 way active up front unless you provide a lowpass to the midranges, and a high enough highpass on top of the internal crossovers in the headunit. When you that then you'll have all channels individually controlled by the headunit. You will be able to use time alignment, 13 band peq per 2 channels, and level control for individual channels. There isn't another double din headunit out there that can do that right now. At least I can't think of.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The price increased to $925shipped but it's negotiable to $875shipped bump.:laugh::)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
do the surround features work (will center processing still be avialable?) for non-digital souces such as, and mainly, Ipod? PM sent also?

BTW, this is friggin fine print on alot of decks so I would ordinarily be able to find that answer myself but erred to laziness:). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do the surround features work (will center processing still be avialable?) for non-digital souces such as, and mainly, Ipod? PM sent also?

BTW, this is friggin fine print on alot of decks so I would ordinarily be able to find that answer myself but erred to laziness:). Thanks.
Thanks for the bump Mark.

To be honest, I've never used the 5.1 or anything like that. I can only assume that it works. So I can't confirm whether it works for ipod or not. I can't imagine that it would unless the movie on the ipod is decoded for 5.1 going from itunes to the ipod. I'm not sure if that answers your question or not, but I'm unfamiliar with the unit in that aspect.

Replied to your pm btw.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Thanks for the bump Mark.

To be honest, I've never used the 5.1 or anything like that. I can only assume that it works. So I can't confirm whether it works for ipod or not. I can't imagine that it would unless the movie on the ipod is decoded for 5.1 going from itunes to the ipod. I'm not sure if that answers your question or not, but I'm unfamiliar with the unit in that aspect.

Replied to your pm btw.
(shh, someone will answer my question while berating me for not searching:D)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To all that were interested thanks, but only 2 hours on ebay it was sold for than my asking price.

·
18,681 Posts
I'll give you $150. Seriously, man, I can get one BNIB on ebay for $920. Come on, dude... you won't get what you're asking. You better take my offer before I renig.
;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts