DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the urge to go back to something else.. I have used this for less than a week. It is complete and mint..literally less than 4 hrs time on it...it also has 3 yr warranty with it..

as with all my items..its clean and as described 100% and cheaper than anywhere else..

$200

·
Registered
265 Posts
That's a good $100 off the price in Sonic and elsewhere. I'd jump on it, but i bought my Eclipse 7200 last week. Great price though! Please buy it

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This may not be for sale as I am the fence. If someone wants it better make a move.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+ shipping...its already dirt cheap

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Its deffinitly for sale. I made up my mind. Buy buy buy it dangit

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.....cash speaks...

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Wow, I got to play with one of these and all I can say is VERY FLEXIBLE. This thing will do your bluetooth with echo cancellation, noise reduction, and has one of the best BT chips in the industry. It's Parrot. Then it has built in crossovers, time alignment, eq. You can program any 6 things into the favorites button. Basically it can be a shortcut to any part of the menu you like. You can change 3 different zones of color. You can reverse text/background for what's lit up (very useful for those who complain some displays are hard to see).

Great deck. You'd be hard pressed to find a BT module as an add on at this price.

Mike, you are nuts! :)

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am going to hold off a few days on this one as it is a loaded deck and the BT is nice

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok.needs to go..going with my newest plan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts