·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Kenwood Excelon KDC-CX87

Condition of all items: NEW old stock

Total Price: : $150 shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: : included

This is a NEW unit... Old stock in stockroom... rip in box at back, but unit is perfectly NEW and fine... $150 SHIPPED or best offer

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
Great changer. I had one back in the day. Never skipped. Any chance you have the matching top model Excelon CD deadhead headunit to go with it?

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great changer. I had one back in the day. Never skipped. Any chance you have the matching top model Excelon CD deadhead headunit to go with it?
no sure dont.. had a KVT911DVD i sold about 3 weeks ago... was still new in box as well...

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
no sure dont.. had a KVT911DVD i sold about 3 weeks ago... was still new in box as well...
Nice, I would've grabbed that, lol.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think the only Old Stock Kenwood i have left besides the changer is a few touchscreen headrest tv's, kna-vc300, kca-ip500 ipod interface, center channel, hd box, a couple excelon amps, and a couple excelon 10" woofers.. All still NEW in boxes.. may even have one of the little heads up displays left.. have to look

·
Registered
251 Posts
i think the only Old Stock Kenwood i have left besides the changer is a few touchscreen headrest tv's, kna-vc300, kca-ip500 ipod interface, center channel, hd box, a couple excelon amps, and a couple excelon 10" woofers.. All still NEW in boxes.. may even have one of the little heads up displays left.. have to look
Which excelon amps? If they're the series that have the motorized fans LMK.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kenwood X811D, and X541 are the amps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts