·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: kdc-x891

Condition of all items: like new. mint

Total Price:$125 :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: Bought brand new. I am only owner. not a mark on it cause I used the remote 99% of the time.

wasnt planning on selling but I have picked up a eclipse cd7000 so dont need both. great easy deck to operate and sounds good to.

Either that or I will sell the Eclipse cd7000 for $200. It was an impulse buy. I dont really need it

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Any pics?

when I say its perfect I mean its immaculate..lol...but I will get some.

Our take on the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891
by Robert Ferency-Viars
Why replace your factory radio?

Two good reasons - sound quality and cool features. A new car stereo offers power that's superior to most factory radios, along with more sophisticated tone controls. And most car stereos offer built-in or optional features that add safety and fun to life in your car, including inputs for your iPod or MP3 player, Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free cell phone calls, satellite radio or HD Radio reception, and connections for building an audio system in your car.

Having trouble seeing the readout on your stereo? The Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891 CD receiver offers a motorized faceplate with several tilt-position settings to give you the best viewing angle — even if your stereo's low in the dash. The 3-line display highlights your song text info, and it's loaded with animations and wallpapers that you can customize with your own images. The sleek faceplate features an attractive, uncluttered look that'll complement any interior.

Use the USB input to control your thumb drive or USB-capable portable. For iPod®, add the optional connecting cable. Use Kenwood's "Supreme" sound feature to add some sparkle and body back to those compressed music files.

The potent power section and premium digital-to-analog converter deliver music that's robust and full of detail. You can shape the sound with the 3-band parametric equalizer, which lets you adjust the centerpoints for your treble, midrange, and bass controls.

You'll appreciate the three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs if you're adding external amplifiers to your stereo system. And the receiver's high- and low-pass filters let you tune the sound to suit your speakers, whether you use the preamp or speaker outputs. The Graphic Motion Analyzer feature calculates G-forces during acceleration, braking, and cornering, and includes a stopwatch.
Get more info on this product
Highlights:

General features:
CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files on disc)
motorized, fold-down detachable face with a 64-color fluorescent display
remote control
Audio features:
24-bit digital-to-analog converter
System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
"Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
System E's+ high- and low-pass filters
Expandability:
rear USB and auxiliary inputs
optional connecting cable gives you iPod control (uses both the USB and aux inputs)
compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth® adapter
compatible with Kenwood's iPod control adapter (in case you want to use your USB or auxiliary input for something else)
satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
CD changer controls
three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
Other features and specs:
car performance computer
clock
CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can go $100?

$100 gift ? maybe. let me sleep on it. taking a loss but still I will consider it.

it truly is immaculate. I will prove that tomorrow when I get pics.

for what I have I really have no reason to change it out.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for game day.

deck has very little time on it works 100% and if I didnt tell you I had used it you would think it was brand new. pics today.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tic tock...GO LSU

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since I was entertaining it last night I will sell it for $100 shipped in USA. Not going lower.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bump for a great price.

The Graphic Motion Analyzer is really fun if you have not messed around with it. I have never seen another head unit with this feature built in. Now some new performance cars come stock with the same thing built in to the dash. Kenwood was ahead of the game lol.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for a great price.

The Graphic Motion Analyzer is really fun if you have not messed around with it. I have never seen another head unit with this feature built in. Now some new performance cars come stock with the same thing built in to the dash. Kenwood was ahead of the game lol.

I have never even seen that part of the unit ..I knew it was there though.

its sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.