DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a pretty cool device, I suggest looking at the specs on Kenwoods website. It was designed to be used to integrate factory systems to a kenwood system so you could have bluetooth, usb, ipod, nav,changers, relay's for garage doors/trunks, etc..... I wanted it with the included screen so that I could use my cd or dvd transport of my choice (mx406, 9255, or 9965) I was going to run the KOS-V1000 through the aux input of the cd/dvd that way I could have a top end cd/dvd and still have nav, bluetooth, etc.... I was not a fan with any of the indash setups that I had tried so I thought this was a great idea, and it would have been but I just ran out of time and patience trying to figure out what deck I wanted to run. Now it is up for someone else to play with. I have all of the power wires and some of the accessory extension wires that are needed if you mount it far away from the screen/deck. The new wire kit can be purchased from pacparts for less then $40.00 and it has everything including the power. It is over all in really good condition with the obvious exception being the scratch on the inside of the unit which is only exposed when you mount it. I had to get it into a tight spot and scratched it but the cover was never involved. The screen is an 8-10 in my book. No major blemishes, there is a tiny light scratch that can barely be seen. Feel free to ask any ?s about it. The bluetooth is included in the purchase. If someone wants to buy it seperate its $50.00
Also the cd changer is $75 and not included
Price for the kos, and bluetooth combo is $300.00 shipped b/o
all 3 pieces deal $350.00 shipped

Lower 48 only!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also just to be clear, I really am not interested in trades, but I am interested in getting this unit sold so make me an offer (do not insult me!)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well unfortunately I had to send it to ****bay. It is all broken up if anyone is interested. But clearly no one is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts