1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Kenwood

Condition of all items:

excellent shape. In box/packaging with manuals. Was bought BNIB from a member here on DIYMA. I got it, tested it on the bench with a Cadence power supply and cd player, and put it back in the box. It has been out of the box a few times for mock up/measurements, but always kept in the box.

Total Price: :

$300 shipped via UPS ground to the lower 48

Shipping Terms: :
see above

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I bought this with the intention of running the whole truck system. I Finally got to the amp rack, and realized this will not fit in the space I have. I planned made the rack to spec, but realized I could not fit the RCA cables/power wire without causing interference with the rear seat back. This would also block the cooling fan... I am opting to sell rather than scratch up the amp or overheat it.

Pics coming soon

5-channel car amplifer
80 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 (at 2 to 4 ohms)
160 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
variable low- and high-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave; 24 dB/oct low-pass only on sub channel)
Class D amplifier design
cooling fan
Dual Sigma Drive circuitry and dual power supplies
3 sets of preamp inputs
fuse rating: 30A x 2
4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
9-1/4"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-3/4"D

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
518 Posts
this is one FANTASTIC amp!! i have one in my honda S2000 active running mids tweets and a 10, and my GF has one in her cayenne running the full system (front 2 way, rear 2 way and 2 alpine type R 12"s) and it is simply amazing! someone scoop this one before i buy a third one "just because". great amp, GLWS!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
this is one FANTASTIC amp!! i have one in my honda S2000 active running mids tweets and a 10, and my GF has one in her cayenne running the full system (front 2 way, rear 2 way and 2 alpine type R 12"s) and it is simply amazing! someone scoop this one before i buy a third one "just because". great amp, GLWS!!
X2. I just installed one of these (along with and X4s) in a friends car and it sounds great!

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I was really looking forward to running this (and an XR4S if needed), until I started measuring again, and ran into the problem. Sucks, but I am back to finding another amp...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good luck! I don't know why I torture myself looking in the classifieds and find something like this, yes, just what I should get, at the wrong time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
So much goodness being posted today, and I pride myself on being able to control my spending.

But payday was this morning and it's supposed to be in the 70s for a good portion of the next week so...

PM on the way.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So much goodness being posted today, and I pride myself on being able to control my spending.

But payday was this morning and it's supposed to be in the 70s for a good portion of the next week so...

PM on the way.
Pending to Ryan, first person ready to pay. Will update this evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Payment sent :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.