DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nothing too special tonight. Just covering some pieces that will have processor and power distribution on them. Had to take advantage of the 50ish degree day after work.

Wood Automotive design Rectangle Floor Flooring
Rectangle Grey Wood Triangle Floor

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I may be able to do that. Would that size work for you?
One pretty much like that possibly a hair longer. Is there a reason you went with the square cut out? Did you do double sided tape to adhere it? Also what cloth did you go with? Really intrigued by this build.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Can you post the STL files please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have placed it on thingiverse

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
One pretty much like that possibly a hair longer. Is there a reason you went with the square cut out? Did you do double sided tape to adhere it? Also what cloth did you go with? Really intrigued by this build.
The square cut out was to save print time and to give access to the screws for mounting it. I plan to screw it in and use some double sidded tape for extra hold.

The other parts I did for the processor and power distribution are covered in black carpet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Printed some supports for the processor rack. And worked on the layouts. Will be attaching it all soon. Almost time to start making RCAs.

Office supplies Rectangle Gadget Office equipment Pen
Tableware Rectangle Font Kitchen utensil Wood

Gadget Bumper Musical instrument accessory Font Audio equipment
Light Wood Rectangle Font Line

Wood Musical instrument Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument

Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor Computer keyboard

21 - 29 of 29 Posts