DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Kicker competition 6" Subwoofers all 4ohm. 2 woofers say "Competition on the cone, 1 says "Comp VR" on the cone. I think I have the box and may have the spec sheet for a box, but I have to look for the spec sheet. The 2 comps have "6.5c" and the VR has "c6.5" on the magnet. These are for a sealed box only. (need more pics please pm me)

135.00 shipped to the 48

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about the double post

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
All three shipped to the 48

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These haven't sold yet? Wow any trades?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
got specs? better pics? might help...I might want a pair...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not at home I will get u specs in a bit

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Have you played them?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes, lost my job today. 115 buys all three shipped. I can take a pic with a meter on all three if you need .

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Man I am sorry. How do these play low? I need something with more meat than my ads 6.5 mids. I need them for a 3way system. I think I got 100 in my Physicians Square acount now. I just need to know if these are worth it or should I look elsewhere. Like I said. How do these play low and how low is still good ? Sorry about the job.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are not made for freeair applications. If you were to build a box for them you would get the frequency you want but other than that I honestly cannot tell you how they would perform in a door

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I don't need them for doors. I have factory boxes in my car and I need some 6.5 drivers tha play lower than 90 at moderate volume without bottoming out. I don't need free air

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
30-500 is the frequency response. That is according to the kicker manual online. So do you know what box size you have. They need .3 min and .4 max

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe I can build a small enclosure this weekend and check it out.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
the frequency listed in manual would be great...the factory "boxes" are at least .5 but I dont remember how big...

I really need to know how they actually play...cause I dont need more drivers sitting around not being used.

·
Registered
17 Posts
the frequency listed in manual would be great...the factory "boxes" are at least .5 but I dont remember how big...

I really need to know how they actually play...cause I dont need more drivers sitting around not being used.
I had these before and they play excellent as a sub-midbass. If I needed them, I would definitely get them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Paypal sent.

In case anyone reading this is interested, I will have 2 of the free-air version of this speaker for sale once I get the ones from mr1spd. The free-airs are model f6.5c.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts